Bali Dental Centers were involved in rendering assistance in the gigantic project “National Epidemiological Oral Health Survey & Fluoride Mapping of India 2002-2003”. The Survey was first of its kind in the country and was conducted through Dental Council of India, involving among others, a large number of organizations, dental college of repute and other professionals by developing project protocols, coordinating with regional survey teams, managing logistics, compiling, computerizing and analyzing data and developing tabulation plans and reports. Bali Dental Centre was established as far back as in the year 1928 by late Dr. S. L. Bali, a renowned Dentist in Sargodha (now in Pakistan) and was originally known as "Dr. S.L. Bali's Dental Clinic". Post- partition the Clinic was re-established in Chandni Chowk, Fatehpuri, Delhi and continued to function there till 1973, when It was relocated in Karol Bagh, the present venue, as Bali Dental Centre.